Automatic Bank Draft
- This is a convenient payment option that allows you to pay directly from your checking / savings account or from your debit/credit card (VISA or MasterCard). Your membership dues will be automatically withdrawn from your account on your choice of the 1st or the 15th of each month. Your membership will begin on the day you sign up. The only amount due at the time of sign up is the prorated amount to cover your membership from the day of sign up to the date of your first draft. Canceling your monthly bank draft payment is easy. Provide a written notice at least 10 days prior to your next draft date. Cancellation Forms are available at the Welcome Centers or you may submit your cancellation via email to Amanda Yeast, Chief Operations Officer, at ayeast@bangorY.org
Annual Full Pay
- Draft memberships are continuous with no renewal notices issued.
- Any changes/errors in your checking account status must be reported to Chief Operations Officer Amanda Yeast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Bangor YMCA Boards of Directors may, at their discretion, adjust the monthly draft rate withdrawn for your membership category. A 30-day written notice will be given before any such change takes effect.
- This method allows you to pay for your annual membership in full using cash, check, or debit/credit card.